Pendruccombe House complies to CQC standards and is registered for 54 beds & caters for people over the age of 65
Welcome to Pendruccombe
Pendruccombe House Residential & Nursing Homes centres around original Pendruccombe House built for Lord Halsbury in 1881. Since the turn of the century it has been a school and since 1987, a residential home.
The Property is positioned in a popular residential area of Launceston. The main public amenities and facilities are only a short distance away. Every sitting room and dining room enjoys superb view over the scenic Tamar Valley and Dartmoor.
Enter your email address below to receive all the latest news and offers from Pendruccombe House:
Aims & Philosophy
- Provide a happy friendly warm environment with a high level of care
- Encourage our service users to remain as independent as possible.
- Recognise that all our service users have individual needs and requirements.
- Provide the appropriate level of care required by service users at all times.
- Enable our service users to live in peace and with dignity
- Provide respite care needs should this be required and the vacancies exist
Get In Touch
Mother was in a beautiful residential home for 18 months. The home had high ceilings with chandeliers and large windows with spectacular views overlooking Dartmoor. We were able to visit her often and take her our for afternoon tea or lunch. Please thank all of your staff for looking after mother so well –Mrs P, Lifton.